cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors deploying UI in IDM7.1 SP5

Former Member
0 Kudos

After applying SP5, we are trying to deploy the .SCA file in SDM, and getting this error:

Summary:

========

There were 1 archives selected.

0 archives successfully loaded.

Loading of 1 archives failed.

Details:

========

1) Error loading archive

C:\usr\sap\trans\EPS\in\IDMIC05_2-10007482.SCA

(server side name is: C:\usr\sap\trans\EPS\in\IDMIC05_2-10007482.SCA)

com.sap.sdm.util.sduread.IllFormattedSduFileException: The information about the development component found in the manifest is either missing or incomplete!

Manifest attributes are missing or have badly formatted value:

attribute keylocation is missing

attribute keyname is missing

attribute keyvendor is missing

attribute keycounter is missing

(C:\usr\sap\trans\EPS\in\IDMIC05_2-10007482.SCA)

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Lori

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We finally got this resolved. We had 2 different IDMIC05_2-10007482.SCA files, the second file had .1 extension at the end. When we deployed that file, (after removing the .1 extension) it worked. We're not sure why the IDMIC05_2-10007482.SCA.1 file exists though, it was not referenced anywhere. So now we are on SP05 on the UI, and all of our other issues are also resolved. We now have the Add to Favorites tab, which wasn't there before, and the errors we were experiencing in the UI (could not find existing values for attributes) are gone also.

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmmm... don't think I've seen that exact error before. However, there's a few things I can think of:

1. Did you install the schema update? Were there any problems?

2. Can you login as mxmc_rt? mxmc_oper? mxmc_admin?

3. What database are you using?

Also are you using the correct SCA file? Make sure you're using the correct SCA. I tjhink for 7.1 SP5 is 483 not 482.

Hope this helps,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Yes, we did update the schema, no problems.

2. Logins are OK.

3. SQL2008

We used the 482 sca file because we are using Netweaver 7.0 EHP1, and IDM 7.1. And actually, we tried both the 482 & 483 files and got errors with both of them. It will not deploy.

Thanks for your quick response, and any other help you can give us will be greatly appreciated.

Lori

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wow, interesting.

Ok, so here's what else I would try:

1. In NWA, check the datasource and configuration. Are the data source and driver correct?

2. Have you tried removing all IDM SCAs and then reinstalling?

3. I've heard of one instance where they removed all IDM SCAs then loaded 7.1 SP0SCA and then 7.1 SP5.

Just a couple of ideas.