Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting document

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I searched in forum, but i didn't get exactly

The sales cycle is sales order-deliveryPGI---billing , i am testing this process in Quality server. here i can see the document flow in vf03 and here some documnets it's getting " Accounting document - Not Cleared " and some documents " Accounting document - Cleared " . Same thing will be happening in Production server also . what is the solution , what i need to do and is there any T.codes to run .

Please help me someone. Thanks in advance

Thanks,

kk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii

The sales cycle is sales order-deliveryPGI---billing

but when you do billing the accounting document get created automatically

If you want accounting document should not be created automatically then you need to select the check box in VOFA i.e. in billing document type configuration, if you select POSTING BLOCK, if will not create accounting document else it will.

It Indicates whether the system blocks automatic transfer of the billing document to accounting.

Procedure To block automatic transfer of the billing document to accounting, mark the field.

Note During document processing, you can manually transfer blocked billing documents to accounting by selecting:

Billing -> Change -> Release accounting

Accounting document - Not Cleared " and some documents " Accounting document - Cleared "

Accounting document - Cleared If the customer had made a payment then status will be accounting document-cleared.

Accounting document - Not Cleared if will show this status untill coustomer payment is not made / posted to accounting.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Accounting document - Not Cleared " and some documents " Accounting document - Cleared

It is standard behavior. If the customer payment is posted into accounting, then the status will show accounting document-cleared. If customer payment receipt is pending, then those documents will carry, not cleared status. You need not do anything here as this is purely accounting function. If you want to enter the incoming payments, then use t.code F-28

Regards,

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Anand,

Its a standard functionality.

Once the bill tagged with the payment the payment, the status will changed to Cleared.

Or once the Standard cost run activity complated the status will get cleared.

For Tagging please check this

Regards,

Mani