cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorting of billing items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need a way of sorting billing document items according to a sequence entered in the SD document, could be the customers PO order item, any ideas of how to do ?

BR lene

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See Note 646563 - Sorting of billing items according to characteristics.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunally note 646563 does not apply for ECC 6.0

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use enhancement V60A0001 to sort the items. The note tells how to implement the enhancement, but you must have the enhancement available.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried this enhancement - but only header data is presented in the interface table - not the individual items

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the values of XKOMFK. Here you set the sorting of items.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see only the header - POSNR = 000000

And there are 2 items on this order

Line MANDT VBELN POSNR

1 060 0070119022 000000 L

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lene,

Please, read the note 646563 newly, Read the correction instruction 239470. Here you have a sample for include ZXV60AU01. I did it 2 or 3 year ago and it works. The problem, performance.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much - I just tried and it works fine 🐵

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In created the billing due list, you can fill a sort criteriion (SORTKRI). (This is on the selection screen of VF04).

The user exist to fill SORTKRI are in include:

V05IEXIT

USEREXIT_VKDFS_SORTKRI_SALES

abd

USEREXIT_VKDFS_SORTKRI_DELIVERY

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the copy control settings , from sales order to delivery (t.code VTLA] and then from delivery to billing (t.code VTFL/VTFA], you can check the field copy item number. By this way the sales order item step number is copied from sales order to billing. When you download the details from table VBRK/VBRP, you can see the results are sorted per sales order item step number.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply - but what I was looking for was a way of sorting based on the customer PO item number on the item line of the SD order - not the SD order item itself.