cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update new material master weight and dimension in open sales orders and de

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iu2019m maintaining gross weight, net weight, volume in material master. When the time of sales order entry in VA01 its calculating weight and dimensions based on material master and order quantity. And I create deliveries in VL01N.

If I made a correction in the net and gross weight in material master after I created the sales order will the correct net and gross weight will pick up at the delivery creation.

In other term is the VL01N net and gross weight is taking from which is available in SO or Material master.

Is there any standard transaction to update already existing open sales order, delivery net and gross weight once it is corrected in material master?

Please advice.

Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The document (SO, in this case) has priority.

As I know, no standard transaction exists for your problem.

Marian

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

You can use program WSLIPS03 to update weights in delivery from material master

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for the porgram of WSLIPS03, it seems only have a report of the changes, it will not update DN's weight, right?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Is there any standard transaction to update

No it is not possible to update the weight in existing sale order or delivery. You have to change it manually or create a new sale order. Weight in delivery will be fetched from sale order only and hence, whatever delivery you create referencing a sale order, system will copy whatever is there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi