cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO In "Awaiting Approval" Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having an issue with the PO workflow in the below scenario.

The user is trying to Update the PO and submit it, where in the User is trying to update the Good's Recipient as the Good's Recipient on the PO left the Organization.

When the User Updates the PO and submits it, the PO is stuck in Awaiting Approval state. When i have checked the BBP_PD i do not see any workflow getting triggered for this.

Also there are no Locks seen in BBP_WFLOCK table.

The BBP_WFL_Security attribute for the user is set to Low. I tried with the similar setup in Stage Environment and the PO is going into Ordered state but not in Production.

Pls let me know what has to be looked upon for resolve the issue.

Regards,

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member578547
Participant
0 Kudos

Please check any workflow is triggered..

If workflow is triggered, we need to handle that..

For more details , let us know about workflow inputs.

One question: Is it Process controllled worklfow ?

Balaji.T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for missing those details.

We are on SRM 5.5 and have Extended Classic Scenario Implemented.

I do not see any workflow getting triggered for this Change Version of the PO.

Regards,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are few more PO's for which they are trying to update the User is trying to replace the Orphaned Requestor(User who left the Organization, NO more in Org Structure) with the New Requestor, now the PO is stuck in Awaiting Approval Status after changing the PO and resubmitting it.

Regards,

Satya

former_member184112
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto BBP_pd selct Object type BUS2201 and Object id of that PO number and go to workflow overview and in workflow log select the last step "Set Status of Purchase Order to Released" and gotto edit and select change and select manually complete button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you see in the workflow log?

Saravanan

former_member578547
Participant
0 Kudos

What is the status of workflow in back ground. Whether it is completed or at any body's hand.

Use SWI6 Please for log.

Balaji.T.