cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated Start time in notification based on Time defined in Work center

0 Kudos

Hi,

Following Satish post- I am trying to find solution to the same problem so i will appreciate any advise.

When the notification is created ,the estimated start time should be based on priority .This in iteslf is pretty straight & simple. However if the reported time is after work hours or towards the end of work hours or weekends , the estimated start time should be reflected accordingly based on factory calender & work center time schedule.

In other words the estimated start time should fall within the window of work hours available.

Example:

Presume the the working hours for the Organization are 8:00AM to 5:00 PM & a call comes for service at 4:00 PM. Also say , for high priority the defined response time is 5 hours. In such a instance the estimated start date should be set to next day at 11:00 AM.

Appreciate your help for the configuration that need to be done

Shirly

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you are talking about the service notification. if you have configured the service profile in OIMF and assign the same to the notification then the requirement will be automatically fullfilled

regards

thyagarajan

0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for your comment, but im not talking about notification tasks.

My problem is that the calculation of the required start date/time in the notification ignores our organization's employees working hours.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think ur talking about notification malfunction start time .. currently it just takes the system date and time by default .. and if you need work center timings i believe first u need the eqpt /F.loc to get the work center data in notificaiton ...

I think u can get these dates can be modified while saving by using user exit : QQMA0014 QM/PM/SM: Checks before saving a notification or BADI IF_EX_NOTIF_EVENT_SAVE , but at the same time the eqpt or F.loc have work center details in master record ...or work center needs to be entered manually in notification ..., pls check up ..

regrds

pushpa