cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.CSV file for Master data upload in GRC PC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We want to upload some Master Data for GRC Process Controls 3.0. Since we do not have access to MDUG tool yet, and we have a demo planned soon, we decided to go with the approach of uploading some data using the program GRPCB_UPLOAD.

So I uploaded a .csv file with the following structure and was able to create master data. But, the object name was not updated.

Structure

Object Type

Object ID

Infotype

Sub-type

Start

End

Object abbreviation

Object Name

Language

In addition, for some objects, we'd like to update the other attributes with data too.

Would anyone have the .csv format for such a detailed upload for Process / Sub process / Control?

Regards,

Preksha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preksha,

I'll send you by email a template to be filled in.

Regards

Andre Yuji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is anyway you cand send me the file too??

Isaac Yanani

PwC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

First of all, thanks in advance, but I´ve tried to upload a template similar to Preksha´s template but when I uploaded it through GRPCB_UPLOAD program it doesn´t work properly, because when I execute the background process, I´ll check its status and then it is cancelled .

In addition, I follow the recomendations from the pdf called "Process Control Upload Master Data v1" released by RIG in June 2008, but in contrast I can´t upload the structure correctly.

Do you have any idea? Or could you give me an idea which explains how to create a correct template? Do you have any clue of what I would have done wrong?

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

former_member212848
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

MDUG tool is no longer supported by sap for PC 3.0 so it means that if you use it, you will not have any guarantee of success or it may be a lucky spark if it works.

The report you have used to upload te csv, is the right one.

regards

Alejandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any thoughts?