SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDM Profile values

kvinkr
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Could someone tell me what is the industry standard of profile values under Profile value Category "Quantity", whether it is readings or consumption.

As of now when we compute the billed quantity it is calculated as sum of the profile values, indicating the profile values are consumption values.

Are there also scenarios where meter readings (instead of consumption) are used in profile values. If so what is the procedure to compute the consumption

With thanks & regards,

Vinodh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Profile values are typically consumption (electricity or gas, resp. kWh and m3) or demand (electricity, kW).

I have not seen a scenario where the profile contained the readings. However if the meter (or metering system) would provide this information on a periodic time basis it would be no problem to store it in a profile.

Consumption would then have to be derived in the RTP interface from the readings in the period billed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Profile values are typically consumption (electricity or gas, resp. kWh and m3) or demand (electricity, kW).

I have not seen a scenario where the profile contained the readings. However if the meter (or metering system) would provide this information on a periodic time basis it would be no problem to store it in a profile.

Consumption would then have to be derived in the RTP interface from the readings in the period billed.

0 Kudos

Thanks