cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Form Translation error Omitted Objects (Could not be Converted)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I have an issue with Adobe form Translation. Through SE63 (or through the form translation itself) , whenever I try to translate into any language it gives me an error " Omitted Objects (Could not be Converted)". And the translation doesnt get saved. I tested with other forms and the translation works perfectly fine. Its the problem only with this particular form. In fact any change gives error. For e.g. I copy the English the translation to the Greek or the Hungarian one, and if I delete a character and save it it gives me an error.

Please help me if you have faced similar issues have any knowledge about it.

Thanks in advance

Shivam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can implement the SAP note 1069247 and implement the latest SAPGUI Patch too.

Check SAP note 1552974 also.

Regards,

David

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Thanks for answering my query. I had installed a new patch and even that did not work. However I managed to make it work. I dont know if its the correct way but it worked for me. On furthur analyses I found out that the problem was with XML tags. This was throwing an error. Also, on looking at the translations I Observed that there were few close tags "</trans-unit> " which had no open "<trans-unit>" for them. I simply deleted the extra close tags and the translation worked fine after that.

Point to be noted is that the extra tags were not there in the original english translation. They only appeared when I tried to change the Greek or Hungarian translation and saved them.

Hope it helps anybody.

Thanks.