Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one view with button an table ui

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a view with button and table ui element...whenever i press the button i have defined an acrtion...

and in the action method i am calling a component contrller method..( this method is created automatically by create->service call bapi)

i have also defined context mapping between view and component controller contexrt.

Still when i click the button..the table ui element does not show the records

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks aditya ...table binding was a problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarang,

Do you mean to say that, on click of the button, service is called and the results of the service should be populated into the table?

If yes, plesase check the following points.

1.)Make sure if the method is called and check the results obtained.

2.) Also make sure if you are binding the obtained data to the context.(and check the context 's data in debugging)

3.) Check if you have defined mapping between component controller context and view context.

This is all I can think of as of now..

Thanks,

Aditya.

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

I did the debug and found that the method is getting called and BAPI is also giving proper output and the I use the BIND_TABLE menthod....still i cannot see the records in the table UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarang,

Please check the mapping again.

and post the code of binding the data to the context.

If possible check thru debugging if the data is properly bound to the context aftr binding the data .

Thanks,

aditya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is strange though. The problem could be binding the node after calling the Function module.

Can you post your code here.