cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cPr-PS integration - cProjects costs not showing up in PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on PPM5.0. Accounting integration results in successful replicaition of cPro structure as WBS in PS. However, the costs do not flow.

We have used PS06 (ECP) as the costing variant. All configurations seem to be done, and yet, we do not see the costs replicating.

Additinal Information:

We are not using "Org" structure. We understand that "Cost Element" and "Activity Type" aligned with the cost/revenue rate is all that we need to maintain for costing to take place.

Please advise on what we might be missing.

We are able to replicate all accounting charateristics including cost/rev rate, and project type to the ERP system.

The costing variant has been defined as PS06 (both under "Create and Change controling scenario", and "Settings for "Easy Cost Planning"). And yet, when we click on the "costing" button (under the "accounting" tab), we get the following warnings:

- Error occurred in controlling cockpit (and yet we see nothing in COCPCPR)

- Costing data may not be up to date

Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the warnings appearing on cProjects side when you click on calculate button in accounting tab. Some you need to recalculate the cost for any changes you do on PS side. If there in scheduling conflicts or project role over assignments please resolve the same.

In addition to above please check the error log in easy cost planning view in CJ20N.

I hope with this you will get some idea to resolve the issue.

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Deepak

Please advise how you got the planned costs to show up in PS.

I face the same issue now.

I have exactly the same settings as you have PS06 on both sides.

However, when i look at ECP in PS, it requests a planning form and no planned data is being pulled through, its just blank.

I am not sure what i could be missing, is a costing model mandatory ?

Please advise soonest.

thanks

Ihsaan Mayet