SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

While doing billing simulation the amount is going in corers,

what will be the prob? please any one tell the reason?

Thanks..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please correct your consumption by EL29 transaction if it is not billed yet. Also you can see the bill period for the current bill in the 'Billing period' tab of display installation (ES32) screen. By seeing the billing period (which is from last meter reading date+1 or move-in date to Current meter reading date) you will be able to identify the time slice of the current bill document.

Thanks.

Nirmalya

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It could be due to many reasons, such as consumption is too high, price value maintained is too high etc. You can see the the line item of bill documents through Tcode EA22 and line items of print documents from Tcode EA40.

Enter the simulated bill documents or print documents in the above transactions (You can see the amount either by bill document display or by print/invoice document display) and see all the line item amounts in the 'Overview' tab. You will be able to identify the line items with high amount value. Also you can identify the root cause by seeing the calculation logic and the values used during calculation from the document line items. Correct the value which is creating the high amount and you will be getiing the correct bill with correct amount.

Hope it will help.

Thanks.

Nirmalya

0 Kudos

Hi nirmlya,

Thq for u r valuble reply,

i chekd tat, in one of my line item consumption is high. but i found another prob

in my first line item the valid from perios is 20.03.2010 to 19.03.2011

but when i goto 8th line items i found periods from 2009 to 2010,

is it correct? iam confusing wth that.

could u please explain this.

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please correct your consumption by EL29 transaction if it is not billed yet. Also you can see the bill period for the current bill in the 'Billing period' tab of display installation (ES32) screen. By seeing the billing period (which is from last meter reading date+1 or move-in date to Current meter reading date) you will be able to identify the time slice of the current bill document.

Thanks.

Nirmalya

0 Kudos

Hi nirmalya,

Thank u very much for u r help, can u please share u r mail id, so that i canfwd scren short exactly wat im facing.

it would be more help full for me,

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos

Hi Nirmalya,

Thq very much for u r support.