Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Status Report in MS Power Point

former_member305388
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I am very new to Project Systems. Our requirement is to create a Project Status Report. This report should be generated in MS Power Point which should be editable.

Do we have any standard reports or test reports for the same? Can someone give some pointers for the same? Your help is highly appreciable.

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any specific reason for downloading to MS power point?

PS reports can be downloaded to excel and then you can prepare your own power point slides with them.

former_member305388
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input, Ravi. Actually this is a client requirement. We already have informed them that it is not possible. But still, I wanted to see if we have any way of doing that, which I may be unaware of.

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Getting reports in power point format is not possible. But as suggested by Ravi, you can download the report in excel format & then prepare power point presentation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try convincing your client saying that this is absolutely not possible in standard SAP. However also let the client know about other alternative stating that standard SAP reports can be downloaded to Excel which then can be used as a reference to create a power point presentation. This, though, can be done manually only.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think this is possible in the standard system. Not sure of any other alternatives as well, other than creating the power point file manually.

former_member305388
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Gokul, for your input. As, normally, project status reports are shown in Power Point, I thought that it'll be possible for sure through SAP too. Any other inputs, please?