cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while releasing budget through CJ32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a project whose controlling area currency is USD and transaction currency is AUD. There is original budget of 121781 USD in our project. We had released 73669 USD for 2011 initially and posted actuals we have around 14000 USD (actuals+ commitments) Now i am trying to release completely 121781 USD for 2011 (but we have AVAC activated for transaction currency. ) the system is showing budget exceeded by 2245 AUD for that WBS (top level). Can any one please guide me where it might have gone wrong.

Thanks

Satish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

Total up the Budget , Overall Budget must me equal to or greater than commulative budget.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you read the Help Documentation under Budgeting-diferrent currencies, you will under stand in betterway.

Vemula

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In recent times, value of AUD is slightly more than USD. May be because of this currency converation rate, your budget might be getting exhausted. It's just one possibility, speak to your FI guys, they should know this.

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

may be it is due to the exchange rate difference (not sure). please check with your FI consultant.