cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To make field READ-ONLY for the Reciept-Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

would like inform that there was a requirement in the T&E(Travel & Expenses) on creation of Expense report using portal in the Review screen to make the field Receipt Date Read-Only but couldn't able get the desired output on trying out using the SET_ATTRIBUTE_PROPERTY.

Webdynpro Component for the above screen : FITE_VC_RECEIPTS

View : RECEIPTS_VIEW

In the view Reciepts_view the Receipt_date has been bind with the INPUT_DAT

Provide the valuable inputs to proceed further

Regards

Jaipal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaipal,

I have worked on almost same requirement last year while working on travel expense report .

for setting the visibility and state of UI , i enhanced method u201CUI_APPLY_FIELD_CONTROLu201D of class u201CCL_FITV_WD_UTIL.

Just debug this method and see how the visibility and sate of UI are set.

Thanks,

Anshul

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I guess there is already an attribute for determining the 'read-only' feature of the date field...

I guess it is INPUT_DATE.

So just set the value of this attribute using SET_ATTRIBUTE method of IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE to ' ' .

Thanks,

Aditya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes if the read only property of date field is binded to any attribute, then you have to set the value of that attribute to ' ' .

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,.

U need to create one more attribute in context and bind the read-only property of ur input field to that attribue and then use SET_ATTRIBUTE_PROPERTY method. .

for more details check this wiki,

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDABAP/SimpleapplicationtochangepropertiesofUIElementsduringruntimeinWebDynpro+ABAP

hope this helps u.,

Thanks & Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you please post the code that you have tried?

Thanks,

Aditya.