Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see the payload in ECC receiver side

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am doing JDBC to ABAP PROXY(ECC) using SAP PI 7.1

I am able to process the data and but not able to trigger the ABAP PROXY because payload is empty .

PI picks the file and shows it as success in MONI of PI . The message reaches the ECC and shows success in SXMB_MONI with only header and no payload. My proxy program is not executed because of no payload.

Can any one guide me in solving this problem

Advance Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the problem lies on the sender database system.

Please check the following point:

1. Run the select query (from sender JDBC adapter) in the databsae directly and see if there are any results.

2. Check the "Remove Empty Tags" field in the Advanced Tab Page.

Let us know if you feel further problems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puneet,

I am able to see the payload in PI Moni. It means that the data has come from JDBC . The message is not empty.

Regards,

Edited by: Ravi Maheshwari on May 2, 2011 9:28 AM

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
My proxy program is not executed because of no payload.

You need to check the mapping program that you have included (or not included) in the Interface Determination. An error in Interface Determination can cause such an issue.

If you feel that output of your Interface Determination is proper (all the pipeline steps in SXMB_MONI) then check with your proxy code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the message mapping. I had faced exactly same problem. I mapped all fields except the header field and hence the data in the body was not coming in backend systems. Also, the mapping between the fields might be empty by mistake.

Since the interface is working your total configuration is correct. Only mapping is problem.

Regards,

Souvik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhisek,

There is no point in checking the proxy code because here in XI Moni , i do not have payload in the response message.

In request i can see the source, but XI itself have failed to generate the response payload. so some problem in Message mapping only. But unfortunately i dont see any

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Now that error is resolved. and new error is coming like

"Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_CNoteBooking_; com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException:The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed."

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see the below thread, it might be useful to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

The issue is resolved and thanks for all the valuable inputs.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please award points (Answered) and close this thread!

Thanks