cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VK11 - Pricein different UOM for same material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I require to maintain price of material in 2 UOM. I gave conversion in material master (Alt UOM) and in VK11whe i click on conversion factors it is giving message -

No alternative conversion factors

have been entered.

Conversion is maintained in CUNI but still the message appearing. Tried to search forum but no appropriate solution.

Although we can maintain prices with sales unit as one field in condition table but because of rebates activated this will not work since rebates are qty based and it will be tedious to maintain rebates in 2 different UOM and then accumulate them separately for calculation.

Can we maintain price for one material with conversion of UOM ?

Regards

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I remember similar issue was discussed in the past, you can check this link and update the results.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem got resolved with both the answers. The SAP note and the past thread combined solved the issue. In VK11 it need not show conversion but we have to maintain price in base unit of measure, and maintain conversion in material master. The condition may not be customer based but we may take sales area also as per SAP note. In sales order it converts the price for UOM.

Thanks for the answers and rebate process UOM conversion to be checked.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following notes which may help you

1) Note 65390 - Incorrect quantity conversion in pricing

2) Note 304766 - Incorrect conversion to alternative units of measure

3) Note 495164 - Condition maintenance : Conversion factors are lost

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi