Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Releasing Accounting Doc Issue

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to My Client Requirements , They will raise the Billing Documents (VF01) but system wont Generate the Accounting Document they want to release the Accounting Doc with authorization

But if i raIse the billing documnet system automatically generate the accounting doc so i want to control that

and i want to give the authorization to another perosn to release the account

I have seen the option to release the account by using the T-Code VFX3

How to MAP into SAP for that requirement to stop the release account in VF01

Can any one guide me the solution

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First put posting block in ur billing type. T code is VOFA.

For Autorisation Check Object F_BKPF_BUK and F_BKPF_KOA. Check the field named ACTVT in both object.

Do not Allow ACTVT "10" and "43" for object F_BKPF_BUK and ACTVT " 43" for object F_BKPF_KOA to all users other then ur specific user who need an authorisation for releasing to accounting.

Hope this will resolve ur problem.

rgds

Dhiraj

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply

where i have to check the object and give the authorization for that particular user

can u plz guide me which T- Code i have to use for the above Configuartion

Former Member
0 Kudos

for that u need to take a help from ur basis consultant. u need to creat a specific roles in PFCG transaction.

Better u take a help from ur basis consultant he will know how to add object and maintain the value for object in PFCG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto your Billing Doc Type using t-code VOFA and in general control check the option "Posting Block".

This setting blocks automatic transfer of the billing document to accounting.

This can later be released manually in VF02-->Release to Accounting (Flag Symbol).

Regards

Madhu