cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sybase Mobile Sales CRM connectivity to DOE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have deployed the ESDMA package created from the DOE using DOE user credentials.the users have SAP_ALL roles assigned to it. After successfully deploying the package onto SUP server, while testing the connection from the Sybase control center it says "ping failed".

While deploying the ESDMA package it had asked for SAP Technical username and passeword. Do i have to provide anything other than the ones i have used.?

Regards,

Kanagaraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ping Failed means..

SUP server is not able to reach DOE server.

Could you please check following things.

1. You have provided correct DOE server & port address in sup_db.xml file.

2. SICF service DOE_ESDMA_SOAP is active in DOE system.

Regards,

Siva.

former_member745479
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Siva,

Thanks for the response.

We checked in the SUP_DB.xml file, but couldn't find DOE server and port address. It has mention of SUP (listener) server and port address.

However, in the same folder, we have one more file called "DS-DOE.xml" that has a mention of DOE server and port address.

Does this make any relevance?

Regards,

Viju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks for your reply.

DOE_ESDMA_SOAP service is activated. but when i test service , it displays " The webpage cannot be found (HTTP 400 Bad Request)" .

what could be the reaon?

Reagrds,

Kanagaraj.

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry. Not in sub-db.xml file.

Could you please check the URL which is displayed for the package in SUP. Is it correct or not?

You can't test this ICF service from browser. Because it expects XML format as input which can be provided only by SUP.

former_member745479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

We will check the link. One more observation from our end.

When the connection failed, the following were recorded in the SUP log file.

sybase.sup.doec.admin.DOECAdminException: "timestamp":"2011-05-02 15:21:46","message":"The operation: adminTestPackageEndpoints is not supported by the deployed ESDMA bundle version, 0. Version 14 or later required.","level":"error","code":505

It states that ESDMA version 14 or later is required. Is this causing any problem ?

Regards,

Viju

Edited by: vijayendravs on May 2, 2011 1:11 PM

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. This operation is supported only for ESDMA's with interface version more than or equal to 14.

Currently Mobile sales ESDMA is only interface version 0. So, this should not be problem. Still everything works fine.

Regards,

Siva.

HuseyinBilgen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We also faced the same problem. Problem is with the ESDMA version set on MI. Change it to 14 and re-generate. Then re-deploy and it will ping without problem.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

is it possible to connect more than one netweaver mobile with the SUP 2.1?

Best regards,

Paolo

HuseyinBilgen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Technically it looks possible

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. It is very much possible.

One SUP can connect any number of NW Mobile servers

One NW Mobile server can connect to any number of Backend systems.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same issue for EAM Workorder, but I solved it by changing the port number of the SUP listener.

Both Netweaver Mobile and SUP are running on the same server, and the DOE_ESDMA_SOAP service is

running on port 8000 and the SUP listener was also running on port 8000. I changed the SUP listener to

port 8003 and it worked for me!!

Edited by: J. B. Blaas on Dec 9, 2011 9:06 AM