cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender Mail Adapter Transport Protocol as SMTP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am Working with Mail to File Scenario..

Done with Whole Process..

But when i m Sending a mail from SBWP... the mail was sent Successfully sent to the receptint...

But i m not able to see my message in SXMB_MONI ... and when i check in RWB i got the following error at Sender Communication Channel..

Can Anyone help me to fix this Error... what might be the problem ?

1/5/11 1:20:29 PM mail client job stopped completly

1/5/11 1:16:27 PM exception caught during processing mail message; java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

1/5/11 1:11:27 PM exception caught during processing mail message; java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

1/5/11 1:06:27 PM exception caught during processing mail message; java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

1/5/11 1:06:26 PM mail client job scheduled

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>Can Anyone help me to fix this Error... what might be the problem ?

This is a firewall connectivity error. Your sender adapter could not reach the mail server due to firewall issues or invalid mail server configuration or Pop3 port is not enabled due to firewall issues. So the PI sender adapter could not make connection. Please check the sender adapter communication channel is correctly configured. After configuration still you get errror talk to unix or basis team to check the firewall port issues.

Hope that helps.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have a mail server configured?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi,

Try to restart the j2ee engine , Tcode=SMICM by SAP GUI.

hope it works.

Also try to chk themailserver security settings , maybe XI is not able to reach it.

Chk whether theauthentication details for accessing mail box are correct ?

Connection refused this error generally occurs when XI is not able to connect .

maybe some ports are not opened on the firewall

check if the mail server you are trying to access is running.

just chk the below link for Configuring the Sender Mail Adapter :-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/23/c093409c663228e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Regards,

Rohit