cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in ARTMAS05 Inbound

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are trying to post ARTMAS05 inbound IDoc. We find that the IDoc it goes to 51 status with below error message:

The field MARC-DISMM/BAPIE1MARCRT-MRP_TYPE is defined as a required field; it does not contain an entry

The field MARC-MTVFP/BAPIE1MARCRT-AVAILCHECK is defined as a required field; it does not contain an entry

When we check the concerned field in the segment E1BPE1MARCRT, we find that the field have correct values RP and 01 respectively. We have defined these two fields as mandatory and want to update them during Article creation.

Can any one please provide what could be the reason for the same?

Thanks & Regards,

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The availability check and RP field are mandatory for Reference Site also, So you need to extend the article first for the Reference site then you can extend for other sites.

Regards

GK.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

There are a few reasons why ARTMAS05 is giving you this error:

1) The MARCX segment is not populated in the IDoc

2) The Reference Article is not populated.

Hope this helps!

Aaron

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aaron,

We have checked the MARCX segment was properly populated. I did not get your second point Reference article is not populated. Do you mean to say that we need to pass the value of reference article in the header segment. I think that is not mandatory.

Aaron, I have got this problem solved by creating a reference article for the merchaandise category manually in ECC and then when i pushed in the inbound IDoc it was sucessfully posted.

Is creating the reference article a mandatory requirement when we are trying to process Inbound ARTMAS05?

Thanks & Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aaron,

There was a problem with the MARCX segment. It was only populated for Logistic DC view. We rectified the same to populate te same for Logistic Store view too and the problem has been solved.

Thanks,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I am also facing the same issue.

Could you please explain how you populate Logistic DC and Logistic Store view in MARCX segment.

Thanks,

Lokesh