cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with JECS and S&H cess condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

According to client requirement, I have done pro-forma delivery cum excise invoice. Then I have done J1IIN- Excise invoice.(Account doc created). After that I have done F2 commercial billing with reference to delivery. Here if I include only 'basic excise

duty' condition type, getting no problem in FI posting. But if I include Ecess (JECS) and S&H cess (JA1X) condition type, then I can't post the commercial invoice into FI . An information message is coming, "no accounting doc generated". and the status in the billing document is "error in accounting interface". I have done all settings of account determination of CIN. Still getting this error. Please help me to overcome the problem.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether the Revenue account determination is proper and also check the tax code maintained for the VAT or CST.

Check the account key maintained for the Ecess And SH cess

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashanth,

I have maintained 1. Account key EXD for JEXP, JECS and JA1X condition types. 2. Maintain account determination in CIN. 3. I have also maintained Tax code (A4, AC etc for VAT and CST) and maintained the condition record with tax code in vk11 also.

Should I maintain VKOA with EXD account key with KOFI and KOFK? I maintained previously EXD in VKOA also but still Im stuck in that problem. so I deleted from VKOA. I tried to post through VF02. at that time it is showing a message "Error in account determination : table T030K key BPIN EXD. Message no. FF709". but for JEXP I can post to FI without any error. I tried to search in that forum about the error. but didnt get any solution.please advice me.

Edited by: neel06 on Apr 30, 2011 9:41 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem is solved "Error in account determination: Table T030 K key BPIN (chart of acct) Exd". actually I need to do for that after creating pro-forma excise cum delivery invoice JEX, do Commercial billing F2 with reference to pro-forma or delivery document. then create Excise invoice J1IIN. without creating J1IIN before commercial billing and posting to FI.

Answers (0)