Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARE 1

satishkumar_ijju
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

The scenario is i have created a ARE 1with respect to excise invoice but the problem is the values that are reflecting in ARE1 ( j1ia101) are different from excise invoice (j1iin) i.e say x is the amount on which BED,ECess,sh.ed.cess is captured ,the values captured in excise is ok,but when it come to ARE 1 it is differing,instead of x amount it is picking different value say y.please help me by proving solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the note provided by Prashanth helps......

Regards,

Siraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Note 659620 - Wrong excise base- excise invoice exchange rate is not 'M'

regards

Prashanth

satishkumar_ijju
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

We have Maintained exchange rate 'M' at OB08 if not 'M' then what to be selected .The basic excise value & other duties are reflecting correct values at excise invoice,but while creating ARE1 the excise base value is differing.the note u sent is for auto excise invoice creation wrt billing,but here we not opted auto excise creation.

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether you correctly entered internal excise inv. no along with year in ARE1 ?

satishkumar_ijju
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi jay,

i have entered the correct internal invoice no. only,as i said all the values are reflecting except the "excise base value"

satishkumar_ijju
Participant
0 Kudos

still the issue is pending..please experts help me out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

H

Check the following OSS notes 982644,1030337,1027558.

Is it the "excise base value" calculation going wrong or all the "excise conditions" values?

Regards,

Siraj

satishkumar_ijju
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siraj,

It is the "excise base value " which is reflecting wrong,but the duty values are picking correct only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check whether you have created ARE1 with the correct invoice?

May be these notes may useful

Note 1160476 - ARE1-incorrect excise duties when item level details changed

Note 1259351 Wrong duties in ARE1 with multiple excise invoice referenced

regards

Prashanth