cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sequential Cheque printing problem in F110.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing one weird problem.

I am printing multiple cheques using transaction F110 depending on Vendors. Multiple cheques are getting printed but the data is getting duplicated in all the cheques. We are using rffous_c program in configuration and our Z SAP Script to ptint the cheques.

In each cheque, we are printing Vendor Name which is coming from standard variable and that is not getting duplicated and all other data, which is getting printed from Z subroutine pool, is getting duplicated in all the cheques including amount.

Can anyone drag me out of this? I think, I am in serious trouble.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I said in my previous reply, I have just taken the ownership of this object and this object has been developed by some other developer, I have to just rectify the gaps in it because we are not having enough time to develop this all over again and even I don't found his approach perfect. So now can you please clarify my doubts?

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You haven't provided enough detail about the implementation which I and others have asked for several times, so how do you expect someone who doesn't have access to the design to fix it for you? I've already indicated how a difference can happen between the update time and print time anyway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mandar,

Can you chk whether the config is done properly in FBZP? Also debug and see what your subroutine is exporting to the script. As others said ideally the problem needs to be understood correctly.

rgds,

narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually in the configuration, program RFFOUS_C and Z script has been configured.

So standard program RFFOUS_C is calling Z Script through F110 as well as Zscript is being called for each vendor and every time it is going to subroutine to fetch the vendor details.

In the subroutine pool, we are populating the value to Z standard text and we are using that Z standard text in script to print the values in the output.

I the first iteration, values are coming correctly but from the second iteration onwards, the values are not getting refreshed but at the same time (while debugging), if we check the standard text value in SO10 and compare that with the program value, I found both values different. So subroutine pool is updating the value in standard text database but it is not coming correctly in script.

I am using Include text in script to print the values from Z standard text. Can I use some other method to print the text?

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do you need a standard text for printing vendor details on the check, especially one that is updated from the layout definition? It doesn't make sense and it obviously doesn't work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have just taken over this program from some1 else so I can't really tell, why he was using subroutine pool, even I don't found this approach perfect.

I managed to save one variant for program rffous_c to void the exising checks and recreate another.

While debugging, I found that the program is fetching correct values in each iteration and saving those values in standard text but when it came back to script and actually writes the values, at that time it was writing the previous value from the standard text.

At runtime, I have checked the program value in debug mode and the standard text value from SO10 but in the program I found the first value and in SO10, I found the updated value.

Can anyone tell me, why this is happening? or is there anything which we need to do when we are dealing with runtime population of standard texts using SAVE_TEXT FM and which has to get updated in each iteration?

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What exactly is the text being used for? Why is there an update call from the layout definition? What are the values at the time the check page is closed? That is the time at which a fixed window value is evaluated...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please provide the details about what are you doing in Z-Subroutine pool program, So that i will helps you. Because Total Amount will be stored in REGUD-SWNES and each Line item Amount will be stored in REGUD-WRBTR.

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Right, it would be interesting and helpful to know why the need for the subroutine call. Everything you need for check printing should already be available in the respective print program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After each loop for the vendors, try clearing all the variables from the Z program.

Thanks