cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material to be replaced with manufacturing Part number in outputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our client want the Material entered in Sales order to be replaced with Manufacturing part number. We have tried options like Customer material info record but it is not exactly replacing so we have opted for Material determination but as we got to enter only the material number for replacing we could not opt for the same...

are there any other options which we can try

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

used customer material info record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ram ki,

the issue is i am not able to replace the materil with MPN number in sales order by using VD51 .

I am able to view the MPN number in Material description in sales order and also this number is not visible in out put.

Hope its clear

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ram ki,

Thanks for your immediate response. They want MPN to be replace material in sales order, invoice and delivery note and also to be viewed in the output.

by using VD51 (customer material info record), in sales order i am able to view the MPN number in the material description but its not replacing the material and also not getting printed in the output.i am not sure if i have missed anything while doing VD51

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the issue you are getting in VD51?? in order you are able to view MPN, not in delivery/invoice??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is you issue with output or sales order? if you have probelm with output, just create a Z table and map material to manufacturing Part number, next write logic in output program to pick the manufacturing Part number from Z table and print.

if issue with order, then Customer Material info record is the best one. what is the issue you are getting using CMIR ?/