cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Contract with Material Determination - error V1 118 - Material Not liste

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a contract that was created in Jan 2011. We have a material on the contract that has now has a sub through material determination. Since the original item has item linked to it out process is the add the new item to the bottom of the contract. when we do this we are getting Error 118 - Material is not listed therefore not allowed.

I debugged it and it looks like if the vdatu (req del date) is populated that is used otherwise the create date of the contract is used. The contract was created in Jan however the material determination is only valid from 4/25 going forward.

Has anyone experience this issue? Is there a way around this?

I have searched the forums and haven't found anything like this.

thank you for you help.

Michelle

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, it is listed, if you enter a new contract with the current date, the material works fine. It is only when we are changing a material with determination on an older contract (created before the determination date) that we have an issue. We are ECC 6.0 pack 15. thanks.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check OSS Note 860057 - Listing/exclusion: No VERLI transfer after changing VDATU and Note 863767 - FAQ: Listing/Exclusion

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. I checked that note and it gets reversed be a later note. Also, since this is a contract Delivery Date and Req Deliver Date are not open for change. Those are grayed out. thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in vb02 whether the said material is listed for that customer.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi