cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping issue after Content Conversion in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am working on a File (Fixed format) to proxy , Data is getting converted in the File Content and conversion and passing to mapping as xml data , But the when the mapping happens no values are being returned on the target side

When I load the data (xml ) file from sxmb_moni on the sender side all nodes shows in red color though file content happened without issues

please provide the inputs how to map with the values

Thanks

PR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A couple of checkpoints for you:

1. When you load the XML from SXMB_MONI in the test tab of message mapping it turns red..this means the constructed XML (from CC content conversion) doesnt match the one (XSD) defined in your ESR/IR. In this case you have to check again thoroughly the file content conversion fields values/field length in the sender Communication chaneel.

2. Once you rectify the error above then you can test the mapping in ESR message mapping.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PR,

Check if Recordset node is declared properly in the structure.

Regards,

Pranav

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
When I load the data (xml ) file from sxmb_moni on the sender side all nodes shows in red color though file content 
happened without issues

The FCC is not converting the flat file into the structure that you have defined in ESR....either your hierarchy is missing or name of the nodes is incorrect.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PR,

can you share your source and target structure, also try checking the mapping again.

Thanks

Newa

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think the issue is that whatever you get from the file content conversion, the result does not match the xsd that you loaded as the source of your mapping. try to use a tool to validate the xml against the xsd and then change your content conversion accordingly