cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Certificates using Inspection Points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts:

It's possible print a Quality Certificates using Inspection Points?

The theory says that I can create a directly Q. Certify from Inpection Lot

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/55/a8b43446a1c564e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

But I don't know how to create it using Inspection Points.

My Inspection points are:

1. Date

2. Count number

3. Work Center

The customer wants the average from different characteristics.

Somebody can help me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can create your own customized certificate for inspection points. The input would be together inspection lot and inspection point. Explore tables QAPP (USERC1, USERC2 fields), QASE and QASR for this. You can build a logic in ABAP with your required fields. Kindly excuse me as I could not interpret the term The customer wants the average from different characteristics . When you deal with inspection points you can enter maximum 1 reading per inspection point per MIC. So the reading which you enter is the average. Whether you want average of all readings entered at different inspection points for the same MIC?

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand:

Yes, my client wants the average of all readings entered at differents inspections points.

So, the requirements wants to print it into MIC.

I don't know if it is possible. I supposse it's programming the sapscript.

Althought I supposse the values using inspections points doesn't travel to the batch.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deihus,

Yes its possible with ABAP help.

1. You explore QASE table. The values of MIC readings which you enter in QA32 are stored in filed QASE-MESSWERT.

2. Pass inspection lot numbers from QALS table in to QASE and fetch values stored under MESSWERT. You find batch number also in QALS table. (Filed CHARG).

3. You can co-relate inspection lot number, inspection points and batch number. Lot number is unique and available in all tables QASE, QASR, QAPP.

4. Calculate the average of readings (QASE-MESSWERT) on the basis on MIC(QASE- MERKNR) by ABAP programming.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot

Answers (0)