cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIC updation in QDL3 transaction with respect to inspection plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I have one specfic issue relation to the updation of Master inspection characteristics in the QDL3 transaction with reapect to the inspection plan.

For example

Let say i have the following in my inspection plan

Operation No. 2000, Mic No. 0010,Mic Name "weight" & DMR is "DM1" (that means after first accepted lot this will move to the skip lot max 999)

QDL3 : Yes i have the above MIC and it already reached the skip status (count is let say 20)

Now my problem is.

Due to some reasons if i delete this MIC (0010) from the inspection plan but still i am see this data in the QDL3 transaction (Note: only MIC discription is removed, other data not remove in the QDL3 or QDQL table) Total line item is not deleted from this transaction.

After some time, If I add new mic, this is beeing added as Mic no. 0010 in the operation 2000. This new mic description is replaced in the QDL3 transaction with all the old value for the Deleted MIC. (Since the operation no and the Mic number are same)

As i understand that this transaction QDL3 will be updated after the UD only.

Meanwhile

Please let me know that how to identify the new added MIC in the QDl3 transaction. (I have check QDQL table also)

Thanks in advance

Selvam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can reset the quality levels at transaction QDH1.

and

You can change or delete the quality level manually at transaction QDL2.

Regards

Luke