cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Web Dynpro comunication with other systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I'm implementing an web dynpro application for managing people.

Now I want my application to have connection with sap and non-sap systems so I can create, for example, an email account related to that person.

My question is, how should I create that connection?

What technology should I use?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been doing some research about how to implement my project but I still have some doubts.

Basically I want to do a CUA, a application that manages users and their profiles.

My problem is my lack of experience in SAP.

I want to create new profiles automatically in the requested systems:

1. the user selects the requested profile,

2. the application shows in what system that profile can be given,

3. the user selects the system and a request is sent.

I know I have to use adapters to communicate with the other system but I'm have some trouble doing so.

Can someone help me giving some tips about how should I structure my application?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if i may advice then i would advice you not to rely on SDN for realizing your application. You can research for a long time or you can hire a professional for short period to realize this while you are watching over his shoulders. By this way you can learn and also realize the application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I) made my application in web dynpro. It manages users account.

Now I want to give this users access to SAP servers or create email accounts from this application.

I searched and I found ALE Integration Technology and Business Connectors technologies.

Are they suited for what I want or it exists a better technology I didn't search yet?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> I) made my application in web dynpro. It manages users account.

> Now I want to give this users access to SAP servers or create email accounts from this application.

> I searched and I found ALE Integration Technology and Business Connectors technologies.

> Are they suited for what I want or it exists a better technology I didn't search yet?

>

> Regards

Ok, clear to me. I was intrested to know he relation between WDA and integration you were looking. Business Connectors and ALE are suitable of course. You can also look for JCO connectors and Webdservice framework.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may have to explain lot more in detail about your requirement,landscape. external systems details.

What kind of connection,integration are you looking for ? You may have to answer yourself

Is webdynpro ABAP is suitable for this kind of requirement.