cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Formula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear / All

I want to Create Formula that Split the Tax From the Price (e.x >> IF I enter 220 as price And the material has 10% Tax the system calculate the new price as following:

( New price = old price / 1 + tax amount (in this case 0.1)).

(New Price = 220 / 1 + 0.1 = 200) .

And If the material has value tax (e.x >> 1 US) the system calculate the new price as following:

( New Price = old price - Tax value)

(New Price = 220 - 1 = 219).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear / Rohan

I try your way it's good but it calculate in wrong way

(ex: Selling price = 220 and Output tax =10% the system calculate the basic price 198 instead of 200 he determine the tax

220 * 10% = 22 and it should determine as following 220= Basic Price / 1+10% = 20 and the basic price = 200 )

thnx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must be missing something in the steps that I have specified.

I have replicated your scenario in my sandbox and have tested it. I am getting the base price as 200 upon deduction of 10% tax on 220.

Please check the steps that i have specified once again. Make sure that you have given condition class D and calculation type H in your tax condition type only.

Also ensure that after taxes you have used condition type NETW with formula 25 assigned in Calculation type coulmn in OVKK t.code and make sure that you have given 1 in subtotal of the condition type holding Rs.220

Also ensure that taxes are being calculated on the condition type holding Rs.220. Let me know if you stil lface issues

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear / Rohan

Thank you ... Problem Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear / Rohan

Yes It's a reverse calculation of base price from Selling price.

(ex: Selling price 220 and Output Tax 10% then the Basic Price = 200)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For reverse pricing calculation you need to do the following steps:

Step1: In your pricing procedure in T.Code V/08, to the price on which taxes have to be calculated, assign 1 (carry over value to KOMP-KZWI1) in subtotal column.

Step2: In your tax condition types in t.code V/06, the condition class should be D (Taxes) and Calculation type should be H(Percentage included)

Step 3: Use conditin type NETW after taxes in your pricing procedure in t.code v/08. To this condition type assign formula 25 (KZWI1 - tax) in calculation type column of t.code v/08. This will subtract the taxes from your selling price.

Let me know if this is still not clear or if you face any problems with this. I had he same requirement and have successfully implemented it.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear / All

I Know that I must Create a new formula but i don't know the syntactic of the formula ....If any one know how to do this plz help me

thnx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If my understanding of your question is not wrong, then what you are asking for is reverse calculation of base price from Selling price.

If my understanding is correct then you dont have to write a formula since there is a standard way of doing this.

Let me know if it is reverse calculation that you are talking about so that I can explain in detail the steps you need to follow.

Regards,

Rohan

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matooo,

Go to VOFM and see the existing formulas and develop a formula according to your requirement. Assign that in your pricing procedure.Post if need more help in this.

http://www.sapgeek.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/VOFM.pdf

Regards,

Madhu.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Then you must create your own VOFM subroutine with tcode VOFM.

To know implications see:

Note 327220 - VOFM function and its objects

After, set this subroutine in the pricing procedure. Set a break-point and check if it works when you simulate the pricing with the proper document.

Use other VOFM as a template and look for the help of an ABAPer is you don't know ABAP.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Apr 29, 2011 4:46 PM