Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language Import on a SAP Java System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a situation where there are two systems:-

1) ABAP +Java stack system (SRM) on which I have successfully and completely installed additinal languages (FR and IT).

2) Java only system with just a UME database.

The second system has a portal through which external users access this Java only system for User authentication and the request then further goes to First system (dual stack SRM) for display of login page for end users . So the application is actually works from (first system) SRM with users accessing from (second system).

Now users face an issue that when they logon with any of the additinal languages (French or Italian that were installed) on the portal they are not getting this logon language completely displayed on our portal accesses from Java only system (which is connected in backend to SRM system).

Could you please suggest how this issue could be as i had never applied Langauge packs on my Java only system (but on Dual stack SRM) but still user says that he is finding language but not complete translations

Is there a way to check this on java only system for langauge installations.

Regards,

Ashish Robinson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

paul_power
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ashish,

From your descritpiont, the menus etc are still being taken from the dual stack system to populate the pages so it appears that something is missing in the SMLT language import in SRM.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I did have SAP logon into my SRM system and they have confirmed that Language import has been completed successfully and no more steps are needed, but still in my second (java only) system the problem for missing translations exists, so could you please help me suggest a way that we could do Language import on our Java only system so that we could check for the issue.

Regards,

Ashish R