cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation report with open quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell me any standard report where i can check how many quantity is open in quoatation.

Regards,

Monty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Monty,

Whats is open quantity here in quotation. Generally open quantity means sales order created for 10 no and 5 delivered remaining for 5 called as open quantity.Here please explain clearly what is open quantity.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

my means is quotation is created with 10 quantity but againest this quatation SO has become for 5 quantity only.

so i want he report where i can see how much quantity of quatation is still pending to convert into SO.

Hope you will get understand.

Thanks .

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Are you creating order with reference to quotation. I think there is no standard report for this.I think you have to for for custom report.If you need a report like this try to use VBAK and VBAP and develop.Post if more help need.

Regards,

Madhu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In fact, at the first instance itself, I should have asked you. What do you mean by open quantity in quotation ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested before: try transaction VA25.

And maybe you need to take a close look at OSS note 37871 - List display of open sales documents

Regards,

Jan Pel

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in VBBE. In fact, in VA25, you can select the option "Open Quotation" and execute.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Apr 29, 2011 3:38 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VBBE showing detail only for orders not for quotations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try VA25.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its only show the status that its partialy ref not show how much quantity is open.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also unable to find any standard report. Anyways, you can go for a Z-report with tables VBAP and VBFA.

Thanks