cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods Determination - Exclusive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Am trying to enable Free Goods determination (exclusive). I have set up the free goods determination procedure and the condition record. However, when I create my sales Order for the original material, a new line is generated with the material that should be given away for free however the quantity field is not populated. Any idea as to what I may be doing wrong ?

Condition Record is as follows (VBN1)

Material - Material A (This is the material for which the SO is raised)

Min Qty - 2

From - 2

UnitFG - EA

add FG - 1

AddQtyUnit - 1

in % = 33 % (this is an auto field that is calculated)

Calc Rule - 3

Free Goods - 2

AddMatFrGd - Material B (This is the material that should be provided for free)

FGDelyCont - B

Your help is immensely appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Imran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sufficient stock is available in unrestricted use? When you give a higher qnt multiples of 2 like 10,20 ect ...how does system behave...share pls

regards,

siraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siraj,

Yes sufficient stock does exist in Unrestricted use for both the original material and the free good.....regardless of what the qty I enter for the main item, the sub item (free good just displays 0 qty. Any help would immensely be appreciated.

Regards,

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Check with calculation rule 2 and see if it works.I hope u have assigned the free goods procedure to ur document type.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for your input. I did try your suggestion out, Calculation Rule 2, but it still does not work. I have attached the procedure to my document type.

When the SO is being created, an additional line item is generated with the free good material but without a quantity. how do i get it such that the quantity is also proposed on the new line item generated for the free good based on what has been defined in the condition record.

Regards,

Imran