Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Configuration Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have tried a simple scenario following the blog:

/people/jin.shin/blog/2007/04/27/sap-netweaver-xi-variable-substitution-with-adapter-specific-message-attributes-via-dynamicconfigurationbean

I tried just the way as mentioned but getting error as "write property message.interface from key (http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/File)FileName with value null; "

The Filename is not populated from the source file name.

Can somebody please tell me what Iam missing.

Aslo in the blog, its mentined as Dynamic Configuration under XI Message Header, which is not displayed for me ..

Please help me in resolving this issue.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to check Adapter Specific Message Attribute property in both sender and receiver adapters.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

P.Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to all Issue is solved.

AS mentioned by you, I have set the ASMA in sender also, earlier I have set only in the Receiver, thats the reason for the error.

Regards

Newa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same error as you had.

but I don't have any sender file adapter. it is sent by Idoc. How do I solve it then?

Thanks!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you provide the Temporary File Name Scheme in the receiver file adapter?

In the sender file adapter did you select the adapter sprecific identifiers -

filename ?

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

i guess u have checked ASMA in sender file adapter only and not in receiver file adapter??

in addition to that are u able to see the source file name in sxmb moni (DC) under the incoming message section??

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do dummy changes in sender file channel . And do save and activate.

Please make sure that to do full cache refresh.

Regards,

P.Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I tried as you have suggested but still same issue.

My file is getting picked up but as the file name is not filled by Adapter module, Im not getting the output file generated.

when checked in Runtime workbench, communication channel got error as"

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: The Adapter Message Property 'FileName' was configured as mandatory element, but was not supplied in the XI Message header: com.sap.aii.adapter.file.configuration.DynamicConfigurationException: The Adapter Message Property 'FileName' was configured as mandatory element, but was not supplied in the XI Message header"

Thanks