cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reprocess failed monitor jobs in Import ABAP phase of system copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can you please let me know how to reprocess the failed monitor jobs during Import ABAP phase as i am performing the import of data as part of system copy of ABAP stack.

But i have not got any errors so far as the import process is running fine but there are few jobs which are showing as failed.Hence how can i reprocess these failed jobs again.

Regards,

Dheeraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that no related R3load processes (export or import) are running.

For example, if you want to restart an R3load export process and the corresponding import process that processes the same package is still running, cancel it or wait until it has finished.

There are four possible situations where an R3load restart may be required. Proceed as required:

1.If both the import and the export are completed successfully, there is nothing to do.

2.If the export was completed successfully, but the import is canceled with errors, proceed as follows:

3.If the export was successful but the import was canceled when creating the index or the primary key, set the status for export_state.properties from “+” to “0”.

4.If the export was completed successfully but the import was canceled when loading the table content, set the status for export_state.properties from “+” to “0” and for the export TSK file from “ok” to “err”.

I hope this help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dheeraj,

Please check the sapsystemname environment variable.

And restart the server and again start the process.

Thanks,

Abha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dheeraj

Did you mean of running background jobs while running system copy?

Can you be little clear on this.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Yes, the background jobs for import process.

this is the Current Status of Import ABAP phase of system copy:

Running - 6

Waiting - 190

Completed - 35

Failed - 7

Total - 238

As you can see above there are 7 failed jobs which i want to repeat.Please suggest how can i do it and also want to know how can i increase the parallel jobs as i have increased it to 6 before execution but during the process running how can i increase it.

Regards,

Dheeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deeraj,

You can find the information about the import phase in "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ERPEhP4\AS-ABAP\ORA\CENTRAL" as import_monitor file.

Thanks,

Abha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please post the logs

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Probably i haven't conveyed my question properly. As i want to know the steps to follow in order to increase the number of parallel jobs while import process is running and also how can i repeat the jobs which have failed during import ABAP phase.

however this is the latest log.

"TRACE: 2011-04-29 07:46:48 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Loading of '_BIC_FZCZFSDAT' import package into database:

T:\usr\sap\BWS\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64\R3load.exe -i BICFZCZFSDAT.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l BICFZCZFSDAT.log -stop_on_error

INFO: 2011-04-29 07:50:14 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of '_BIC_FZBCOPAOLD' import package is successfully completed.

TRACE: 2011-04-29 07:50:17 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of '_BIC_AZOCOPAA100' import package is started.

TRACE: 2011-04-29 07:50:17 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Task file generation for '_BIC_AZOCOPAA100' import package:

T:\usr\sap\BWS\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64\R3load.exe -ctf I L:\SAP_Import\import_sap\BWS\ABAP\DATA\_BIC_AZOCOPAA100.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW701\LM\COPY\ORA\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS-ABAP\DDLORA_LRG.TPL" BICAZOCOPAA100.TSK ORA -l BICAZOCOPAA100.log

TRACE: 2011-04-29 07:50:18 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Loading of '_BIC_AZOCOPAA100' import package into database:

T:\usr\sap\BWS\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64\R3load.exe -i BICAZOCOPAA100.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l BICAZOCOPAA100.log -stop_on_error"

Regards,

Dheeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

here is the log for the failed 7 jobs during import ABAP phase.

Loading of '_BIC_AZOCOPAAP00' import package: ERROR

P /BIC/AZOCOPAAP00~0 C err

Loading of '_BIC_AZOMMINVT00' import package: ERROR

D /BIC/AZOMMINVT00 I ok

P /BIC/AZOMMINVT00~0 C err

Loading of '_BIC_AZOCOPAAP00' import package: ERROR

Loading of '_BIC_AZOSD_DOC00' import package: ERROR

I /BIC/AZOSD_DOC0001 C err

Loading of '_BIC_AZOMM_RK200' import package: ERROR

P /BIC/AZOMM_RK200~0 C err

Loading of '_BIC_ESMMCIM1' import package: ERROR

Loading of '_BIC_ASMMORK100' import package: ERROR

Pls suggest how to reprocess these.As far as i know by dropping these indexes should resolve.

Regards,

Dheeraj

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should check why the process load failed first... you posted above the entries in the .TSK files that simply point that the primary indexes failed to import, check the log file for more details and post them here.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are running the import with SAPINST then retry option will start re-import the packages. Again as Juan suggested you need to analyse the error and fix it before retrying else the packages wil fail again

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Here you go.And i have not selected the option" Start migration monitor manually "and where as on Source system the guy has used migration monitor option in order to split the tables and ftp for transferring the export data on target system.

Is this error anything to do with that?

Import Monitor.java.log

Import Monitor jobs: running 1, waiting 1, completed 223, failed 13, total 238.

Loading of 'RSERRORHEAD' import package: OK

Import Monitor jobs: running 0, waiting 1, completed 224, failed 13, total 238.

Import.monitor.log

WARNING: 2011-04-30 02:57:31

Cannot start import of packages with views because not all import packages with tables are loaded successfully.

WARNING: 2011-04-30 02:57:31

13 error(s) during processing of packages.

INFO: 2011-04-30 02:57:31

Import Monitor is stopped.

SAPINST_dev.log

TRACE 2011-04-30 02:57:37.578 [iaxxgenimp.cpp:699]

CGuiEngineImp::showMessageBox

<html> <head> </head> <body> <p> An error occurred while processing option <i>SAP NetWeaver 7.0 including Enhancement Package 1 Support Release 1 > Software Life-Cycle Options > System Copy > Oracle > Target System Installation > Central System > Based on AS ABAP > Central System( Last error reported by the step: Program 'Migration Monitor' exits with error code 103. For details see log file(s) import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.log.)</i>. You can now: </p> <ul> <li> Choose <i>Retry</i> to repeat the current step. </li> <li> Choose <i>Log Files</i> to get more information about the error. </li> <li> Stop the option and continue with it later. </li> </ul> <p> Log files are written to <code>C:\Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW701/LM/COPY/ORA/SYSTEM/CENTRAL/AS-ABAP/</code>. </p> </body></html>

TRACE 2011-04-30 02:57:37.578 [iaxxgenimp.cpp:1248]

CGuiEngineImp::acceptAnswerForBlockingRequest

Waiting for an answer from GUI

Regards,

Dheeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

here is the log for one of 13 failed jobs and it's the same for other failed jobs as well.

Without ORDER BY PRIMARY KEY the exported data may be unusable for some databases

(SQL) INFO: Trying to open L:\SAP_Import\import_sap\BWS\ABAP\DB/ORA/DFACT.SQL

(SQL) INFO: L:\SAP_Import\import_sap\BWS\ABAP\DB/ORA/DFACT.SQL opened

(DB) ERROR: DDL statement failed

(DROP INDEX "/BIC/ESMMCIM1~P")

DbSlExecute: rc = 103

(SQL error 1418)

error message returned by DbSl:

ORA-01418: specified index does not exist

(IMP) INFO: a failed DROP attempt is not necessarily a problem

DbSl Trace: Error 12801 in exec_immediate() from oci_execute_stmt(), orpc=0

DbSl Trace: ORA-12801 occurred when executing SQL stmt (parse error offset=0)

(DB) ERROR: DDL statement failed

( CREATE INDEX "/BIC/ESMMCIM1~P" ON "/BIC/ESMMCIM1" ("KEY_SMMCIM1P", "KEY_SMMCIM1T", "KEY_SMMCIM1U", "KEY_SMMCIM11", "KEY_SMMCIM12", "KEY_SMMCIM13", "KEY_SMMCIM14", "KEY_SMMCIM15", "KEY_SMMCIM16", "KEY_SMMCIM17", "KEY_SMMCIM18", "KEY_SMMCIM19", "KEY_SMMCIM1A", "KEY_SMMCIM1B") PCTFREE 10 INITRANS 002 TABLESPACE PSAPSR3 NOCOMPRESS STORAGE (INITIAL 0000000016 K NEXT 0000000016 K MINEXTENTS 0000000001 MAXEXTENTS UNLIMITED PCTINCREASE 0000 FREELISTS 004) PARALLEL )

DbSlExecute: rc = 99

(SQL error 12801)

error message returned by DbSl:

ORA-12801: error signaled in parallel query server P014

ORA-01652: unable to extend temp segment by 128 in tablespace PSAPTEMP

(DB) INFO: disconnected from DB

T:\usr\sap\BWS\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64\R3load.exe: job finished with 1 error(s)

T:\usr\sap\BWS\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64\R3load.exe: END OF LOG: 20110430052108

Regards

Dheeraj

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
ORA-01652: unable to extend temp segment by 128 in tablespace PSAPTEMP

Extend your tablespace first and then retry.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

Yes, it's the tmpfile which is not able to extend eventually not able to create the index as we have concluded the same.And it has already resolved.

However thanks for your solution and provided the points.

Regards,

Dheeraj