cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal item notes from SAP SRM PO to be transfered to ECC PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am using SAP SRM7.0 SP06 system, i want to transfer internal item notes from the SRM PO to ECC PO.

I have idea about the config in SPRO (Text mapping). Pls guide me what exactly i should change in the config.

Regards

Madhan

Edited by: madhankumar ramachandran on Apr 29, 2011 8:00 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You are correct you can use the text mapping configuration. You have to run the report /SAPSRM/GET_TEXT_CUST_ERP and map the text types in configuration.

SAP Help: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/EN/67/79a89e3b424527a1f0cbdf0d7cc9fa/content.htm

Hope this solves.

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh ,

Thaks for you reply. I ran the report /SAPSRM/GET_TEXT_CUST_ERP adn found the entries are copied to the table "BBPC_TEXT_EXT". In this table for the field TDOBJECT the entries are like "EBAN, EKKO,EKPO etc..." But i guess the entries should be BUS2012, BUS2014 and EXTREQ. Pls correct me if i am wrong. And guide me to fill the Text Mapping for outbound text .

Regards

Madhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have got the correct entries, this report pulls all the text types maintained in backend so that you can do a mapping with SRM text types.

While maintaing the configuration you need to select the correct business object, an example of config could be

Logical System BUS2012 F01 Item PO ITXT Item

Hope this helps.

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

I have done the entries has you mentioned. But still internal note is not appearing in the ECC PO.

Is any thing to be done in the ECC?

Regards

Madhan