Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new smart form picking enjoy purchase order /SAPDII/SPP_ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Ours is a new implementation project.

Requirement is to design a new smart form for purchase order.

The print program for the purchase order is loaded.

When I go for print preview the print program is calling the enjoy PO and not my form.

I checked in the transaction NACE

PRINT PROGRAM : Z_SMBZA_ZA_FM06P

FORM ROUTINE :ENTRY_NEU

FORM : -

PDF/SMARTFORM : Z_MMPO_ZA

My print program has 2 includes

INCLUDE Z_SMBA0_AA_FM06TOP.

INCLUDE Z_SMBA0_AA_FM06PE02.

Every thing is working fine except with the following piece of code

IF NOT tnapr-sform IS INITIAL.

lf_formname = tnapr-sform.

ELSE.

MESSAGE e001(ssfcomposer).

ENDIF.

Here I am getting tnapr-form as /SAPDII/SPP_ORDER and not Z_MMPO_ZA

If I change the field to Z_MMPO_ZA in debugging it works fine and I am getting the output of my form.

In the table TNAPR the field SFORM shows Z_MMPO_ZA

In the table NAST the field PFLD3 shows /SAPDII/SPP_ORDER

Can some one help me how to make the program by default read my form and not /SAPDII/SPP_ORDER

Thanks

Joshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IF NOT tnapr-sform IS INITIAL.
lf_formname = tnapr-sform.
ELSE.
MESSAGE e001(ssfcomposer).
ENDIF.

In debugging check what is value in TNAPR-KSCHL and confirm whether this is the desired output for PO printing.

Also check in PO Header --> Messages, what is the output type configured there. If it is not the desired output type, try adding your desired output type there and chek the print preview.

Also confirm the NACE settings are correct for your Output Type used wihile taking the PO printout.

Thanks & Regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

The value in TNAPR-KSCHL is NEU.

I have checked the output type in the messages of PO header it is also NEU.

NACE settings are same as I mentioned earlier and output type is also NEU in NACE.

Thanks

Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try creating a new entry in the PO messages with NEU as the output type and check whether the print is coming correct.

Also check whether there is any custom code written in the Z program for changing this TNAPR value. In debugging check all the values in TNAPR structure and confirm it is matching with the database entry of TNAPR.

Ifneeded you may pass the required custom form name in the driver program itself.

Thanks & Regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

I have checked the include of the print program. There is no custom code which is changing the value of TNAPR-SFORM.

In regard to the debugging part: All the entries of the structure TNAPR are same compared to the database table TNAPR except TNAPR-SFORM.

This value is found as /SAPDII/SPP_ORDER in the debugging

where as the value in db table is Z_MMPO_ZA.

I dont know from which part is this value being picked by the program.

For your information I have checked structure L_NAST in the print program and the field PFLD3 is carrying the value /SAPDII/SPP_ORDER.

I dont think this has something to do with the structure TNAPR.

Because when I changed this value to Z_MMPO_ZA in the debugging there is no change happened to structure TNAPR.

Thanks

Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joshi,

Please check the output determination settings for your document type. Also, in the transaction, select your configured output type and trigger the output manually (repeat output) and check if it works.

Regards,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shyam,

Can you be some more clear on how to perform the things what you mentioned.

thanks

Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shyam,

I have gone into change mode of ME23N ->message types-> selected the processed output types->repeat output

But I get a print out only if I change the TNAPR-SFORM to Z_MMPO_ZA in the print proram and not the other way.

When I hard code the form name in the print program to TNAPR-SFORM = Z_MMPO_ZA I get the print out of my form.

other wise there is no print at all.

Thanks

Joshi