cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BMC APPSIGHT for SAP client diagnostics - License

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I downloaded the BMC Appsight tool for SAP client diagnostics and also blackbox. As i understood there is no license required to use this client tool. If i launch the appsight system and gave URL of solution manager :

http://<host>:<port>/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/AGS_CHECK_LICENCE_SEP?sap-client=<Solution Manager client number> but it is giving connection failed ... is it something related to license ? or could be some other issue...

Thanks,

Murali.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murali,

Never mind. It must be a Windows 2008 thing, as I installed it on my Windows 7 machine and its working fine.

Thanks,

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murali,

I'm having the same issues you had. I believe I've saved everything correctly in WSCONFIG, yet the BMC Client is still getting the error "Solution manager connection failed".

Did you find any documentation for this part of Solman_Setup for Solution Manager 7.1?

When I put the URL to the AGS_CHECK_LICENCE_SEP in a browser, I get a blank page, which leads me to believe that the service is being reached.

Any tips would be appreciated.

I've gone through all the BMC notes, and followed the documentation in solman_setup 20 times now, with no luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I am closing this thread. The issue is with wsconfig tcode where i did not save after creating the webservice.

Thanks,

Murali.