cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue at Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day everyone,

We have performed customization at SD Devliery, inserted few screen at VL01n/02n/03n tcodes. Customization done to convert the delivered quantity using a conversion formula and then overwrite the delivered quanitty.

For example:

delivery created with quantity = 85

delivery reopened using vl02n, go to customized screen perform the conversion, the new delivered quantity changed from 85 to 86.

it is observed that due to abaping error at customization, the change in delived quantity is only updated at delivery but not updating the schedule line at order. due to which some difference is created at each order.

Due to this difference, the sales value at credit management reserves some value equivalant to the difference.

Just like to check, is there any way we could update the schedule line either manually or using some reorganization program.

we ran rvkred77 but it doesnt update scheudle line. any program like rvkred77 to reorganize/recalculate schedule line?

thank you,

tausif.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my understanding based on your update group in credit control area it will update your FD32 values

i guess RVKRED77 is validating the sales values based on the sales order values

in this case you have to validate you sales values based on Invoice values or

you have to update the despatched delivery qty in the sales order

Regards

KK

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tausif,

RVKRED77 is for credit re-organisation .

It will not update the schedule line Qty.

I assume this is the scenario.

Order created for 100 Qty

FD32 exposure is increased as per the rate for 100 qty . Assume '2000'

Delivery is made and the delivery qty is increased based on some calculation to 110.

So the business requirement is to consider the value of additional 10 qty delivered in FD32.

I Do not think there is any standard available for this.

However you can check for any exit/enhancement available in FD32 and write a logic such that

if the delivery qty is greater than the order qty, then the rate*additional qty should be updated in the field for FD32 credit exposure.

Remember that such a development requires comprehensive testing.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal