cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Pricing Procedure for Sale order and Billing Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

As per scenario,we create Excise Invoice (T-Code J1IIN) on Basis of Proforma Invoice.Proforma Invoice and Excise Invoice follow Pricing from Sale Order.AS per pricing Some excise condition types are get update in Proforma and excise Invoice.

AS Per Customer Payment Confirmation we Create Export Billing Invoice (T-code VF01) on basis of Outbound delivery.

Issue -: AS per export Billing Rule we don't want to update Excise Condition type in Export Billing Document,and at same time it should not create any accounting entries for same condition type. we Dont want excise Duity in Export Billing Document as Export Billing Doccumnet aslo Follow Pricing procedure of Sale order

Should i create new Pricing procedure or what other things to solve above issue.

Please help me out

Thanks and Regards

Pash@SD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The key to your requirement can be maintenance of Excise condition type with proper access sequence and accordingly maintain condition record for them.

You create an access sequence with following access:

- Country / Plant / PlntRegion / Region / Price grp / Mat.pr.grp / Materia
- Country / Plant / PlntRegion / Region / Price grp / Mat.pr.grp
- Country / Plant / PlntRegion / Region / TaxCl1Cust / Mat.pr.grp
- Country / Plant / PlntRegion / TaxCl1Cust / Mat.pr.grp

For export maintain condition record based on any key combination, say for

-

Country / Plant / PlntRegion / TaxCl1Cust / Mat.pr.grp - Tax % - Tax Code

-

FR / 1000 / KR / 03 (EXPORT) / 04 / 0% / V1

-

I hope this can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply.

AS per my requirent I need Excise conditions in Sale Order but I dont want to Update Excise conditions in Export Billing Doccumnet and AS per your ans. if i Create access sequence with mention access.it will aslo affect in Billing doccumnet.as its updating in Sale order

Thanks and regards

Pash@SD

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In that case you need to have

- 2 pricing procedure one for billing (particularly for you export) and one sales. Where you Billing doc type for export can be different . Pricing determination can differ on the bases of doc pricing procedure for regular & export billing.

or alternatively,

- with similar pricing, take assistance of ABAPer to write a routine (TCode VOFM) for Alt Condition Base Value. The code can be based on condition that in billing type with Destination Country as non "IN" to be 0%.

Thanks 7 regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply

In our case we have Diff. pricing Procedure for Domestic and Export. Also we have DIff Bill Doc Type for Export.

but as we are Creating Profoma Invoice for Export it fetch Pricing data from Sales order and as per requiremnt we need Excise conditions in Export Proforma Invoice. so how can i set Diff pricing Procedure for My export Bill Doc .?

In second case I never work on Routine so where to assign that routine please Guide in that

Thanks and regards

Pash@SD

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See,

Yes, pricing procedure is determined on the based of

- SALES AREA

- Doc Pricing Procedure (determined on the bases of Doc Pric Procedure maintained in Sales/Billing Doc type)

- Customer Prcing Procedure ( (determined on the bases of cust pric proc)

So, for your Export Pro-forma invoice (Tcode VOFA) check Doc. pric. procedure.

Maintain same as that of Export Doc. pric. procedure.

Lot of information available on VOFM on internet.

- [VOFM Copy Requirement Routines|http://saptechsolutions.com/pdf/VOFMCopyRequirementRoutines.pdf]

-

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a Lot

My issue is solved

Regards

Pash@SD