Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC to SOAP

deva_gembali2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am sending IDOC to SOAP adater. Message showing sent successfully in ECC and XI . BUt the third party team said haven't reached any messages. here import IDOC. same struture we sending to target so not created any datatypr, message typr, message interface. This is migration it was already working with 4.7 now ECC6.0...Target and Xi3.0 is same

I have test URL can be opened with userid and password.

What are the possible ways to test this kind scenario. In monitoring, where we can find the URL which i have configured in ID.

Vasudeva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

deva_gembali2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all.

It solved the question as ..

We have somany systems in our landscape. The given RFC connection is not relavant to that particular XI system .

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>What are the possible ways to test this kind scenario. In monitoring, where we can find the URL which i have configured in ID.

Couple of suggestions..

1) See communication channel is configured with right target URL and soap action if any.

2) Test externally outside PI using SOAPUI or XMLSPY. Import WSDL is soapui and test it. See whether target URL or any information you configured in communicatio channel different from SOAPUI.

3) Also trace the error what you get in SXMB_MONI.

4) You can find the URL in WSDL file itself. Search for soap:address location...

Hope that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

also your soap communication channel monitor in the runtime workbench should give you enough information

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the status about your SOAP receiver adapter, if SOAP adapter unable to post data in to URL it will show error message in communication channel monitoring,if it posted succesfully then channel status (audit log) would be success.

Paste communicqatyion channel error message here.

Regards,

Raj