Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS Build problem - Biller Direct

lakshmi_narayana2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We are implementing FSCM_BD 604. I am successful in creating the track with all the required dependencies and assembly the same in NWDI.

When i import the configurations into NWDS I get a build issue with the DC "fscmbdebpp~sap.co" which gives me error message "The project was not built since its classpath is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for com.sap.jdsr.writer.DsrIPassport. Fix the classpath then try rebuilding this project."

I did try putting the "jdsr.jar" in the libraries of Java Build Path and rebuild the DC. But unfortunately after the rebuild the DC again come to original state where it cannot find the "jdsr.jar".

Your immediate help is highly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Lakshmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

fjhernanz
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Would you please have a look into the JCo Release Notes documentation shipped with the product. There you will find in the chapter for Release 2.1.0 that DSR support is a new functionality of JCo. If you do not specify the "jco.jdsr" property to have the value "1" the DSR functionality is not used and you don't need the jdsr.jar archive.

If your JavaCAPS development environment can't handle this it might a bug within this product. The eclipse development environment formerly had this bug, too. See note 662135 on this.

In case you need it jdsr.jar is contained in Note 867179

Br,

Javier

lakshmi_narayana2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Javier

Are you referring to the Biller Direct documentation ? Also can you please let me know where should i check for the value "1" for the "jco.jdsr".

Thanks

Lakshmi

lakshmi_narayana2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

solved on my own !!

Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the same issue, can you please share your solution? thanks in advance for your help

Regards,

Jason