Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Cancel/Reverse WM stage of Materials

Dear WM Gurus,

If I used transaction LP10 to stage materials to an order and also process the TR and created TO and confirmed the TO, but then I have the need to return back the materials to the warehouse how can I reverse or cancel the staging already done with LP10?

If I create TO's manually I can move them back to the raw material storage type, but when I have the need again of moving the materials and try to process again with LP10 then system says that all materials are moved already, how can I "reopen" the qty's at LP10?? How can I cancel the LP10 staging??

Thanks in advance

Former Member
Former Member replied

I think I have gotten to the root cause of your problem. Although you are using 'Pick part' based control cycles, you are using 'Fixed bin' instead of 'dynamic bins' in these control cycles. The standard configuration enables a check in this fixed bin (essentially, the destination storage bin) for unrest stock to prevent unnecessary transfers out of the warehouse therefore, despite being able to generate a TR via LP10, you are unable to stage.

There is a configuration setting in WM-PP interface that will enable you to process these TRs. In the 'define control data' of the WM-PP interface, you'll find 'Storage type view'. You'd need to mark 'deactivate qty reduction' for the combination of the warehouse and the production storage type. By doing so, the system will allow you to stage material via these TRs created via LP10.

Quick workaround would be to manually move the material from source to these production bins using LT01.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question