SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical master data replication error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am facing a problem with the TECHNICAL MASTER DATA replication from ISU TO CRM, Problem is I have completed the initial load of the TECHNICAL MASTER DATA load is sucessfull issue is when i am creating the NEW TECHNICAL MASTER DATA like connection object and premise they are not moving to CRM immediately every time i am doing the request load or initial load by putting the filters could you please tell me how to solve this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Boyz

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could you help me out in solving this problem.

Thanks & Regards

Boyz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sometimes, the data can get stuck in the queues. So you need to check on it as well.

After creating the technical master data, please check whether it exist in ISU system.

Then you can check the SMQ1(Outbound queue) in ISU.

Then you can check the SMQ2 (Inbound queue) in CRM.

Also in Tcode SMW01 ( BDoc message) in CRM.

friedrich_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Boyz,

You need to enable the online replication when it did not happen before. Means: if you do an initial download into an empty CRM system you will need to run the Intial Download (txa R3AS) once if you do the initial replication with a request download (R3AR4). This tell the systems to switch to online replication.

As said before, you need to monitor the inbound and outbound queues and ensure that they did not get stuck.

Cheers,

Fritz