cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canu00B4t see Finantial View Name in Item Finantial Planning (PPM 5.0)

mariano_sabiche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus;

I can't see the Finantial View Name in the Item Finantial Planning, I don't know why.

The user need to insert a Budget in Item Portfolio and save the data (Financial Planning), without any integration. I configure with this step by step:

1) SPRO -> SAP Portfolio and Project Management -> Portfolio Management -> Global Customizing -> Portfolio-Independent Settings -> Define Financial and Capacity Categories

I Create the Financial Category "0005" Budget with the Negative Accumulation, and the Finantial Group "0001" Based on Number of Months in a Period.

2) SPRO -> SAP Portfolio and Project Management -> Portfolio Management -> Global Customizing -> Portfolio-Independent Settings -> Define Financial and Capacity Views

I create the Financial View "10" Budget with:

Amount Type: 1 Budget

Item: X

Item Process: Manual

Bucket: X

Bucket Process: Rollup

Bucket Rollup Source: Items of Initiative and Standalone Items

Bucket/Initiative Rollup Source Filter: All Items

Initiative: blank

Item (int): blank

Item of initiative Process: blank

Source/Target Data: blank

Amount Tyoe of Transfer: blank

CO Version: blank

3) SPRO -> SAP Portfolio and Project Management -> Portfolio Management -> Global Customizing -> Portfolio-Independent Settings -> Define Financial and Capacity View for Front-End Configuration

I assign the Financial View to the Financial Category.

Fin. View: "01"

Financial View Name: Budget

Financial Category: "0005"

Category Text: Budget

I'm just need to insert budget data and saved, without any integration (no PS, no Bucket).

Any help would be welcome appreciated.

Best Regards.

Mariano

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mariano_sabiche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus;

I forgot to assign the Portfolio type to the Financial Capacity Setting. This is very important, cause you can't see the Financial Name in the screen.

4) SPRO -> SAP Portfolio and Project Management -> Portfolio Management -> Global Customizing -> Portfolio-Dependent Settings -> Define Financial Capacity Settings for Portfolio Types

Select the option u201CLink Portfolio Type to Financial Categoryu201D and assign the Financial Category.

Select the option u201CLink Portfolio Type to Financial Viewu201D and completed.

Select the option u201CFinancial Charting Groupsu201D

Best Regards.

Mariano