cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Attributes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using SRM 5.0 Extended Classic Scenario with Local Contract.We have multiple types of contract such as service contract, commodity contract and so onu2026..

Also we able to create all types of contract through u201CManage Contractu201D. But when we create contract from SC (Sourcing Cockpit) only one contract type is visible.

I checked organization attributes, it has only on type of contract assigned. So I tried to add more but itu2019s not allowing me to add more than one. Itu2019s disappearing when I try to add more contract type.

The objective is see all the contract type in the Sourcing, so buyer can choose the right contract.

Regards,

L

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take a look if the transaction types of the contract are activated:

spro > Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Define Transaction Types

BUS2000113 - Purchase Contract (Transaction Types)

After that, check on the structure PPOMA_BBP if the attribute CT_PROC_TY has the transaction types activateds.. if not.. put all then.

Rgs,

Pedro Marques

SRM Solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya All the Transaction type for contract is Active.

Ya the issue is I can't able to assign all the contract to that attributes. It's allowing me to enter only one contract type. I tried to add multiple line when hit save all disappear last entry only saved.

Regards,

L

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 1256367 - SRM 7.0: Org Attribute CT_PROC_TY allow single value only

Summary

Symptom

Organizational Attribute "CT_PROC_TY" (Transaction Type: Contracts) does not allow multiple values. You can only maintain a single value.

Other terms

SRM 7.0, PPOMA_BBP, organizational attribute, CT_PROC_TY, Transaction Type, Contracts, T77OMATTR, customizing

Reason and Prerequisites

Reason: Customizing

Prerequisites: SRM 7.0

Solution

Change the customizing settings of table T77OMATTR manually so that multiple values can be maintained for organizational attribute "CT_PROC_TY". Therefore follow the necessary manual steps

Call transaction SM30

Specify T77OMATTR as table name

Select "Change"

Double-Click at "Attributes" on the left-hand side (Dialog Structure)

Set flag in column "Mulit-Val" for attribute "CT_PROC_TY"

Save your changes on a customizing request

Muthuraman