cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy control from multiple sales order to single sales order

0 Kudos

Hi

I have a scenerio where I have to issue qty to one agent (fill up) and certain qty is returned by this agent called (pick up).

These two are controlled by different sales order document type in sd.

Now we create one more sales order for actual sale where qty sold is = qty fill up -qty pick up. This iis covered by third document type.

Please tell how can I use copy control for third document type where qty sold is = qty fill up -qty pick up so that qty of material is automatically appears with reference to first two sales orders.

Is there any configuration required or user exit / copy control / badi to do this.

Regards

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yours is the consignment process,and you are doing something differnt like ist fill up next returns/ next issue, in issue order you want only quantity availble with customer, try, hope fully system accpet only remaining quantity at customer place, not more than that.

Am I worng anywhere in understaing your requirment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

after each order, you can check the stock for that material using the MMBE transaction, after your 2nd order, it should show only the remaining quantity. The 3rd order should consider that quantity only.

Thanks,

Srini.