SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change pointer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when i change price can it go with wp_plu thro change pointer.

it should not go through COND_A.it should go through WP_PLU.

is it possible.if yes please tell me how to go about it

Regards

om

3 REPLIES 3

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Omsairam,

Follow the steps below

1.Define Partner profiles in WE20 for customer type KU for message type WP_PLU(under Outbound messages)

2.Activate change pointer for message type WP_PLU in BD50

3.Maintain profile for POS under SPRO-SD-POS interface-Outbound also maintain condition type group

4.Maintain POS pricing procedure and assign using OVKK(for customer in this case site)

5.You can schedule a daily job using Report RWDPOSAN(WPMA) or RWDPOSUP(WPMU)

Hope it helps

Best Regards,

Aram K.

0 Kudos

Hi,

in order to download sales price changes to the POS you should use the WP_PLU or the WBBDLD message types.

Diffrend to the

But you should also be aware that it is recommended to use the condition index (table WIND instead of change pointers from the change document (in this case I mean the change document not the change pointer) COND_A) for performance reasons. All other changedocument types (MAT_FULL etc.) remain with the message type.

Regards Carsten

0 Kudos

Hi Omsairam,

Firstly you need to activate the change pointers for message type in BD50 for WP_PLU and deactivate it for COND_A if you don't want to use COND_A at all.

Secondly you need to change document items for message type in BD52.

Note: Make sure you include KONPAE along with KONDAT, KONM and KONP in combination with object COND_A for WP_PLU message type to ensure that the conditions are also sent when they are changed.

e.g. COND_A KONPAE KBETR

This should generate the conditions for you with WP_PLU

Regards

Kaizad

Edited by: Kaizad on May 18, 2011 10:50 AM