cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error "Extend the destination address using the location input help"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I got warning while creating travel expense from existing travel request.

the warning appear like this "Extend the destination address using the location input help"

I don't want user to enter detail of address trip destination.

how to avoid this?

thanks

Edited by: nzworld on Apr 29, 2011 5:42 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kannan_rajagopalan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using ESS and you get the warning message when you enter details for a particular expense type. Please follow the config and hide the location details. Then you will not get this error message.

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide > Financial Accounting (New) > Travel Management > Travel Expenses > Dialog and Travel Expenses Control > Dialog Control > Field Control for Additional Receipt Information.

Enter your trip provision variant, select the expense type for which you dont want to enter the location details and then select details. Search for the variable location, select hide radio button and save.

Please let me know if you have further clarifications.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for reply,

but no, we are not using ESS now.

and we got that warning message when we want to create travel expense over existing travel request.

so, after click the "create expense report" link then that warning appear.

I think that warning related to first destination that save before (from travel request).

they ask for detail address of first destination.

and we don't want use detail of trip destination.

how to achieve this?

thanks.

kannan_rajagopalan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the below node, if activated, uncheck and save.

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide > Financial Accounting (New) > Travel Management > Employee Self-Services > Interface Configuration for Web Dynpro Interface in Travel Management > Schema and Single Field Control for Web Dynpro.

Enter you trip provision variant.

Select the schema

On the activate entry screen, check whether Schema "Enter Addresses for destination" is active. If yes, please uncheck and save.

Trust this helps.

Best Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes Schema "Enter Addresses for destination" is active.

but, the problem is, that check box is disable. and I can't un-check to make it not active.

how to de-activate it?

is there any customizing or authorization required?

thanks

kannan_rajagopalan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

> Yes Schema "Enter Addresses for destination" is active.

> but, the problem is, that check box is disable. and I can't un-check to make it not active.

> thanks

After entering to this screen, please put '/nsu53' and check for authorization issues. If authorizations are successful, go to t-code SM30 put V_T706S, select maintain, enter your trip provision variant, select your schema and select display. Please let me know what you have selected in tab 'Entry Screens for'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tab "Entry Screen For" was check for

- Trip Advances

thanks

Answers (0)